Each year 100% of Damien High School graduates are admitted to and attend colleges and universities across the nation. It is the goal of the Damien High School International Program to provide access to this same opportunity for our international students.
In order to ensure academic success, we provide each international student with:
- ELL, an academic support class that will help students gain competency in English and other academic subjects that will prepare them for college.
- ELL Theology, an ELL-based theology class that will help first year students with the difficult nature of theology while gaining necessary critical thinking and writing skills.
- One-on-One and Group Tutoring to support each student through the academic rigors of a college preparatory high school.
- SAT and TOEFL Support Classes to ensure that each student is prepared to succeed on these important college entrance tests
- Guidance Counseling that provides each student with the tools to navigate their way to a successful experience both academically and culturally