Re-Registration for Returning Students
2021-22 Academic Year
Damien High School has opened registration for returning students for the 2021-2022 school year.
To begin this process:
- Click on the following link to log into your family's enrollment portal: http://damien-hs.
schooladminonline.com/portal/(Please refer to the email that was sent for your family's unique authentication code).
- Log-in, or, if you have not established a Damien High School portal account, please create one.
- Once you log-in/create your account, you will be able to select 'Continue Enrollment Process' to begin the enrollment process
- Please complete the online contract. In order to complete the enrollment process, please open and read each of the enrollment documents and forms. Some forms will ask you to provide information, other forms will ask for information and a signature, and some forms will additionally ask you for your opt-in/opt-out choice.
- Once all the forms have been opened and signed, you will be able to complete the last step, which is to log-in to your FACTS account through this enrollment portal.
Please click on the links below to review information on financial obligations, parent organizations, important dates and more.