Damien High School Football
The following policies have been created to ensure the safety of guests and a family-friendly campus environment. All persons and groups participating in tailgate activities must comply with these policies or their tailgate privileges may be revoked.
• Tailgating on campus is restricted to home varsity football game days from hours of 4:30 PM – 7:00 PM. There is no tailgating or any type of loitering between the hours of 7:00 PM and the end of the game.
• One tailgating permit will be given for an area equal to ONE parking spot in the senior lot.
• Prices are as follows:
• $10 per game if spots are available on game night.
• Tailgating is restricted to the senior parking lot in the front of Dick Larson Stadium.
• No tent poles or stakes may be driven into the ground.
• No open flames (BBQs). Only gas or propane. A working fire extinguisher must be accessible at each separate tailgate party (One for every permit)
• TRASH - All trash must be taken off the Damien campus at the end of the evening. Please bring your own trash bags.
• No products (including food, beverages and / or clothing or spirit items) may be sold at your tailgate or anywhere else on campus.
• All fire lanes and no parking zones must be left clear.
• The consumption of alcohol is prohibited in the parking lots before, during and after games. Possession or consumption of alcohol at your
tailgate will result in the revocation of your tailgate permit. Refunds will not be issued if a permit is revoked. X-Treme Security Company will
also be patrolling parking lots to ensure compliance.
• Profanity, intoxication, aggressive behavior and unsportsmanlike conduct are grounds for revocation of tailgate privileges and expulsion from
SOUND & ELECTRICITY
• Electricity is unavailable for use in the parking lots.
• Absolutely no amplified sound is allowed, including (but not limited to) DJs and large stereos; even small battery powered devices are NOT acceptable. There are NO exceptions to the amplified sound policy; this includes radio station vans, DJ turntables, iPod sound systems, etc.
BY PURCHASING A TAILAGTE PASS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR RECEIPT OF AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY DAMIEN HIGH SCHOOL TAILGATE POLICIES. DAMIEN HIGH SCHOOL RESERVES THE RIGHT, WITHOUT REFUND OF ANY PORTION OF THE TAILGATE PASS FEE, TO EJECT ANY PERSON WHO FAILS TO COMPLY WITH THE DAMIEN HIGH SCHOOL TAILGATE POLICIES