Damien Financial Assistance (Spartan Grant)
It is Damien High School’s goal to make a Catholic education accessible to all students with the promise to develop boys into “Men of Service, Scholarship, and Faith.”
Damien High School provides financial assistance to families who demonstrate a financial need in addition to a student’s academics, conduct and leadership. If awarded, financial assistance may cover a portion of a student’s tuition, fees, books and/or supplies. Families receiving tuition assistance only are required to contribute the difference between the award they receive and the school’s tuition rate, and to make all required tuition payments on schedule.
Unfortunately, incomplete applications cannot be considered.
1. Before submitting an application for financial assistance, please read the Frequently Asked Questions: https://www.damien-hs.edu/apps/pages/faqfinancialassistance
2. You must complete the admissions application process to Damien High School before a financial assistance application will be reviewed. Please make sure you select the correct academic year when applying for financial assistance. For current 8th grade families, you will be applying for the 2020-21 academic year. Admissions application: https://www.damien-hs.edu/apps/pages/admissionsoverview
3. Documents you will need for the financial assistance application: most recent tax return documents and W-2s. You may also need to provide a pay stub.
4. To begin the application for financial assistance, please use the following link for the FACTS Grant & Aid Application. If you are a New FACTS User please select “Create a username & password” to begin: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/484J5
5. Then click on the “Start Application” button
6. Select the appropriate school year
7. Complete the steps as prompted
8. Once you complete the application for financial assistance, it will take three weeks for FACTS to determine your calculated need.