Public Health Information
The Centers for Disease Control Coronavirus Covid-19 Information:
Los Angeles County Department of Public Health Information for Schools:
The World Health Organization
California Department of Public Health
Mental Health & Spiritual Resources
- If you text "Home" to 741741 when you're feeling depressed, sad, or going through a crisis, a crisis worker will text you back and continue to text with you. It's free.
- Be Not Afraid Conference - a Catholic digital conference, held live in April, and now available on demand. Free or pay as you wish.
- Calm.com - a mediation website (also an app) that has some calming imagery and meditations for free, and some are paid
- Livestream of Mass - The Archdiocese is live streaming Mass from the Cathedral. English Mass is at 10am and Spanish Mass is at 7am on Sundays. Daily Mass will be shown at 7am (Spanish), 8am (English), and 12:10pm (English).
- Pray as You Go - A prayer website (and app!) that gives you 10-13 minutes that combines music, scripture, and reflection questions to guide your prayer life. Free!
- Faith and Family Collective - A mother/daughter team who creates family prayer experiences centered around different themes. They also offer various types of cards, like their "Connection Cards" that offer 50 different questions to help get to know each other on a deeper level.
- Fitness Blender a site that offers a huge selection of full-length video workouts of all different types. Here you will find fat-burning workouts, kickboxing routines, total body strength training, workouts for boosting metabolism, stretching sequences, and more.
- Planet Fitness is offering home work-ins on their YouTube channel
- Core Power Yoga is offering some online classes for free.
- Yoga With Adriene is a popular YouTube channel offering yoga for all levels including a playlist of yoga videos suitable for young people and created to support virtual learning! This is designed for students and their teachers, coaches, facilitators and parents as a free resource.