Family Service Hours
ONE ACCOUNT PER FAMILY - MULTIPLE FAMILY MEMBERS CAN USE THE SAME ACCOUNT
Set up a Track It Forward account by logging into www.trackiforward.com and create a username and password. You will sign in and register under Damien High School.
Once you have created an account you will be able to do the following: (one account per student/family)
- View & register for volunteer opportunities
- Log in your hours or donation once completed (must be logged in within 2 weeks of completing or donating)
- Track your hours completed
- Families are required to do 20 hours per family, not per student.
- No carry over, transfer of, double hours or single parent’s hours.
- Meetings do not qualify for hours (clubs, athletic boosters, St. Monica Guild monthly meeting, general information meeting, athletic teams, regiment teams, etc.)
- Shopping for a particular group or club does not qualify for hours.
- It is advisable to fullfil your hours early in the school year. There is no guarantee that there will be available activities near the end of the year.
- Log in service hours within 2 weeks of completing.
Earning Hours Via Donation
Some events may require donations of items rather than work completed. You can find the description of the items by opening the event within the website.
For questions regarding Family Service Hours and Track it Forward, please contact us via email: