The best way to learn about Damien High School is to visit. We welcome all prospective students and their families to our campus for prospective student events, competitions and community events. The following options are available:
Preview Day for Middle School Students (students only):
Middle school students are welcome to participate in a Preview Day to experience firsthand what it is like to be a Damien Spartan. During the visit, your son will be paired with a current Damien Spartan to tour the campus, participate in information sessions on academics, athletics, Christian service, high school placement test, and enjoy lunch and brotherhood with current and future Spartans.
Click here to Register for Preview Day/Students Only
Preview Day (Open House) for Parents (middle school and high school students are welcome):
Monday, December 3, 2018, 5:30 p.m.
Prospective students and their families are encouraged to attend an Open House. It is the best way for parents to meet our administrators, admission staff, faculty, current students, and other members of the school community. You will learn about academics, athletics, and student life. Spartan Ambassadors will provide campus tours. Walk-ins Welcome.
Immediately following the Preview Day/Open House, all guests are invited to stay for our annual community Christmas Tree Lighting in the Damien Quad, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
By appointment only: firstname.lastname@example.org or 909-596-1946 ext. 834
- Middle School Mathematics Competition: Saturday, October 27, 2018 - Register for the Math Competition
- Middle School Debate Competition: Saturday, December 15, 2018 - For more information please contact Damien Debate Coach Donny Peters at email@example.com
- Middle School Robotics Competition: to be determined
- Christmas Tree Lighting: Monday, December 3, 2018
- Visual & Performing Arts Festival: May 19, 2019
- Spartan Regiment Holiday Concert: Friday, December 14, 2018
- Spartan Regiment Spring Concert: May 1, 2018 (tentative)
- Theatre Department Fall Play: December 1, 4 & 5
- Theatre Department Spring Play: April 5, 9 & 10
Please view the Damien High School Athletic Web Site for dates, times and locations.
For more information on any of these events, please contact:
Director of Marketing & Outreach
(909) 596-1946 ext. 270
Marketing & Outreach
(909) 596-1946 ext. 834