The Consultative Board of Damien High School is organized exclusively as an advisory organization to the President of Damien High School. The Consultative Board’s efforts are directed to raising supplementary funds for capital development, student scholarships, faculty endowments, and operating needs.
Consultative Board Members:
- Mr. Lou Caron, Financial Executive
- Fr. Peadar Cronin, SS.CC., President, Damien High School
- Fr. Peter Dennis, SS.CC.
- Mr. Chris Leggio '84, Owner, Mark Christopher Chevrolet (Board President)
- Mr. Chris Hagerty '82, CPA
- Merritt Hemenway, Ph.D., Principal, Damien High School
- Mr. Mike Kelly, Esq., '84
- Mr. Terry Kent, Vice President, Crestwood Communities
- Mrs. Terry Monday, Vice President, The Garvey Group
- Dr. Greg Plutko, '82, Superintendent, Placentia-Yorba Linda Unified School District
- Mr. Robert J. Prata, Esq., '84
- Mr. Ray Skelton, Director, Price Pfister, Division of Black & Decker
- Mr. Jack Stoughton, Sr., President, Stoughton Printing Company
- Mr. Leo Willis